Love is in the air! Happy hearts day, everyone! Today, my Facebook newsfeed is full of posts about flowers, chocolates, and intimate notes from my friends all over the globe. ♥
But this is not what I’m going to talk about today. I just thought today is the perfect time to share 10 of my favorite Christian songs for everyone who loves music as much as they love food. 🙂 Let’s start!
1. God Bless the Broken Road – Rascal Flatts
Fave line: That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you
2. When God Made You – Natalie Grant and Newsong
Fave line: When God made you
He must have been thinking about me
3. Love is Not a Fight – Warren Barfield
Fave line: Love is peace in the middle of a war…
No, love is not a fight, But it’s something worth fighting for
4. When Love Comes Home – Matthew West
Fave line: and when it’s over ours will say
when love came home, it was worth the wait
5. Love is Waiting – Brooke Fraser
Fave line: Love is waiting ’til we’re ready, ’til it’s right
Love is waiting
6. The Marriage Prayer – John Waller
Fave line: Lord, help me love her As You love the church, Your bride
Help me submit to him, As I submit to You, my life
7. You Belong to Me – Michael W Smith
Fave line: Oh you are a miracle, you’re sweeter than I’ve ever dreamed.
You’re so much more than beautiful.
How can it be, that you belong to me?
8. Faithful Friend – Twila Paris and Steven Curtis Chapman
Fave line: I will be an honest, heart you can depend on
I will be your faithful friend.
9. Love will be our Home – Sandy Patty
Fave line: Wherever there is laughter ringing
Someone smiling, someone dreaming
We can live together there, love will be our home.
10. Only God Could Love you More – Kelly Nelon Thompson
Fave line: For only God could love you more, than I do.
What did I miss?
Which one is your most liked song?
Let me know in the comment section below. 🙂
Happy hearts day!