I am not kikay. And I don’t think I’ll ever will. We grew up in a small and simple baranggay. That means I was never exposed to beauty products and make up. I got used to it and got used to going out without anything on my face. That was the life that I have before until recently. Yes, just recently! That I decided I needed to learn the basic make up!
Before I decided to start learning to use make up on my face, I had a few reasons why I chose
1. Make up is expensive!
|Source: Head Over Feels|
4. “I don’t need make up.”
Everything seems to amazingly fall into place! Just when I decided to finally start learning about it, I was given the chance to try out the BeautyMNL website! Not only that, my friend, Mhaan, was so much willing to help me out in choosing what I needed as a beginner. 🙂 I read so many beauty haul posts before and every time I read those posts, I would think: “when will I ever be able to do that for myself?” I guess the right time has come for me to be able to experience an online beauty haul. It was fun, no hassle and wonderful for a beginner like me. So friends, let me show you what my first online beauty haul is:
2. My Scheming Silk Mask Black Pearl brightening mask (₱80.00) – I’ve always wanted to be able to try out a black mask! I’ve never tried one before. Believe me I don’t usually go to beauty section! 😀
3. L’Orial Paris Micellar Water Refreshing 3-in-1 (₱175.00) – It’s a cleanser, a toner and a make up remover in one!
8. Dove Hair Treatment Vitamin Capsules Intense repair (₱75.00) – because my hair needs help! 🙂
9. FREE STUFF! yaaay!!!
|fuhree, fuhree, fuhree!!!!|
If you ask me about my experience, I’d say:
2. Delivery was quick! – I placed my order on October 6th and I got my package on the 8th! I am from San Mateo, Rizal and ours is already considered a provincial address. To receive my package 2 days after I placed my order is great!
3. Promos, discounts & deals – we can all agree that one of the advantages of ordering online the cheaper cost. You get lots of these in their website. If fact, it’s their anniversary now so they also offer sooo many discounted products!
4. Contests – BeautyMNL is also currently doing a contest! Are you great at taking selfies? Use that to your advantage! 🙂 If you like taking selfies (I do before, but now, not so often anymore, lol!), join their #selfieMNL contest! Get a chance to win a Printster polaroid of your pretty face and a PHP200 BeautyMNL GC. Click here for the complete details.
Have you tried ordering beauty products at BeautyMNL? How was your experience? Let me know in the comment box. I’ll be happy to hear from you!
Disclaimer: I was given online credits to be able to order the products in exchange of an honest review on my blog about the BeautyMNL website.