As a church treasurer, I am the one in-charge in paying our church bills. And you know how paying bills can be very challenging sometimes, specially if the due dates are different. We usually pay our bills via Bayad Center, you know why, hehe. It gives you the convenience to pay everything at once. But sometimes, our church bill isn’t received until we’re done paying our personal bills. So, if that happens, I try to pay them online to save time.
This whole Trillanes VS Duterte and the BPI is making me think of my account security but as of yet, I haven’t discussed with Dane if we’d go to a different bank, I don’t think so, though, you know all the hassle of applying for a bank account! lol! Then I remember, I used to pay my bills online via my BPI express online account so I tried doing that today. Sharing the step by step process in case anyone might be interested in utilizing their BPI online accounts to pay their bills.
BPI express online bills payment isn’t limited to MERALCO, they have lots of companies you can pay your dues too. If you already have a BPI online account, you can check for the list of all the companies you can pay using BPI express online.
For now, here’s how to enroll & pay your bills using your BPI express online account:
|STEP 1: Go to bpiexpressonline.com and LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT|
|STEP 2: After log in, you will be brought to your dashboard where you get a view of your account number and account balance.|
|STEP 3: GO TO PAYMENTS AND RELOADING TAB AND CLICK BILLS PAYMENT, THEN SELECT PAY BILLS TODAY. (THIS IS IF YOU’RE NOT SCHEDULING A PAYMENT)|
|STEP 4: IF THE BILL YOU’RE GOING TO PAY IS ALREADY ENROLLED, YOU’LL IMMEDIATELY BE PROMPTED TO THE PAYMENT PAGE. IF NOT, YOU WILL HAVE TO ENROLL THE BILL FIRST IN ORDER TO PAY ONLINE.|
|STEP 5: YOU’LL RECEIVE AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION ONCE THE BILLS PAYMENT REGISTRATION IS SUCCESSFUL. (YOU GET THIS ASIDE FROM THE POP UP ON THE BPI EXPRESS ONLINE PAGE INFORMING YOU THAT THE REGISTRATION IS SUCCESSFUL.|
|STEP 6 : THIS IS THE CONFIRMATION WINDOW THAT YOU RECEIVE ON THE BPI EXPRESS ONLINE WEBSITE ITSELF (This is what I’m talking about in Step 5, hehe).|
|STEP 7: ONCE YOU’RE ALL DONE, YOU WILL BE DIRECTED TO THE PAYMENT FIELD WHERE YOU CAN FILL OUT THE INFORMATION FOR YOUR PAYMENT.|
1. CONVENIENCE – this is definitely the first reason why one must choose to pay their bills online. You can pay your bills in one click.
2. HASSLE-FREE & USER FRIENDLY WEBSITE – I’ve been using BPI express online for years now and it’s a pretty simple website for me. Kumbaga, walang keme, very easy to navigate.
3. NO FEES – what’s good about BPI express online is you don’t pay extra for doing your payment online. I believe there are some which would require extra fees, with BPI express online, you’re sure that every penny is paid for the bills, no fees at all.
1. SYSTEM MAINTENANCE – for so many times already, I tried logging in to my BPI express online account to do something but couldn’t due to website maintenance. Although that’s good because they make sure everything is working properly but of course, when you’re in a hurry and you need to get things done right away, you’ll get frustrated ‘coz the system maintenance lasts for hours!
2. FEWER COMPANIES COMPARED TO OTHER PAYMENT GATEWAYS – Example, on water companies, you can pay your MANILA WATERS BILLS via BPI express online but not MAYNILAD, unfortunately. One time, I also tried to enroll my Globe account and all I got was error, I got so frustrated and I gave up! lol!
Nonetheless, BPI express online, is still a good option to pay your bills on time. 🙂
Do you pay your bills online or over the counter? I’d like to hear from you. 😉