Last Sunday, Nate and I attended my virtual workmate’s baby shower. I was excited to see her because it was our first meeting! lol! We knew each other at work, she’s been my virtual workmate for more than a year now. I always feel so happy every time I meet my virtual friends!
We left church at around 1:30 PM, it was super hot but thankfully, we made it. We commuted all the way to Makati and rode a cab going to Forbestown. The place is a bit difficult to find, but thanks to my new found friend, Waze (app), we got there about 10 mins past 3PM.
Let me just say that this place is so “kikay”! I like their interior design, it’s a perfect place for a baby showers. 🙂
|photo credit: savvyaboutnothing.com (grabbed online)|
I was happy to meet Jana and see her bump before she gives birth. She said she’s due on June or early July. I wish her all the best and “strength” to push for the baby! 🙂
It’s Nate and I’s first visit at Stacy’s and here’s what I can say:
1. Location is, as I said, a bit difficult to find when you’re not used to going to BGC (like me), but we have advanced technologies now, you can always ask the map, lol! Or do it the traditional way – ask around, you will not only know the location, you also get to converse with strangers which is really cool! 🙂
The cab driver, dropped us off Forbestown, only to find out that Stacy’s is located at the back of Forbestown. So I had to walk for about 5 minutes to get there, carrying Nate, which is always challenging since I don’t have anyone with me and Nate is so much heavier now! But again, thankfully, we made it!
|The first floor counter and design|
2. The place is cute and really colorful, perfect for baby showers! (Did I just say it again? lol) Stacy’s has 2 storeys, we stayed on the first floor which is a bit smaller, I didn’t have much time to check the 2nd floor but when Nate and I went up for a loo, I saw that the 2nd floor is a lot bigger in space and has really nice interior design as well!
I like the mixed color of light green, peach and light purple and yellow and pink on it, it’s a place for kikays (there, I said it again! haha). Nagustuhan ko nga sya, how much more yung mga mas kikay pa sakin! haha. But seriously, their designs are classy and cute! Unfortunately, I didn’t have much photos but what I can only say is that it’s a perfect spot for BFFs and girlfriends catching up.
|Here’s a price list 🙂|
3. Kiddie corner – there’s a little corner where kids can have their own world, it’s little and can only accommodate about 4-5 kids but it’s nice for them to have a little nook for the kids. Nate didn’t go there though, he’s anti-social I guess, lol! I didn’t have a photo of it, unfortunately.
4. The food is delectable! Nate loved their soup and carbonara, and I love their carbonara as much! It’s creamy and super tasty! I’d love to go back here and order another carbonara. Lol. There are some other food served like the chicken wings and the fries but I didn’t get to taste them so I can’t say anything about those.
|Foods served plus Nate enjoying his cupcake!|
The cupcakes (I believe from their suppliers are yummy!). They got 2 different kinds. The ones with the rubber ducky design on top and the ones with like a rose-flower-type of frosting. Nate loved the cupcake with the ducky fondant design on it, he actually didn’t care about the cupcake, the ducky was too cute for him I guess, that’s all he ate! lol! I chose to try the other cupcake, and it’s the softest cupcake I’ve tasted! 🙂
4. Overall, Stacy’s is a nice place, it’s cute and it has variety of food offers. I got to go their bathroom, it was clean except that the tissues in the trash bin is super full, they’re going out already. And there were flies inside, that we had to get rid of when we were there. Other than that, it was great place for long chats, cute for BFF bonding, and quiet for those who just want to
|To my friend Jana, God bless you! I know you can do it! 😉|
Stacy’s is located at: Forbeswood Heights, Rizal Drive, 1634 Taguig, Philippines
Stacy’s on Facebook, visit them at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stacys-Fort-Bonifacio/459132870836630?fref=ts