Last Saturday, my brother and I suddenly decided to go to SM San Mateo to do just whatever we can think of doing when we get there since it was both our off. We left at around 6:30 PM at home with Nate. When we were already there, I decided to take Nate to his favorite car in the Playhouse we’ve visited last thanksgiving.
When we were there, I decided to get some tokens for us to use. However, while we were playing, I found something else: a huge Funland at the back with so many balls on it that I’m sure Nate will love. So, I decided to go there and register Nate and us. Good thing they allow 2 guardians, I took my brother with me (let’s just talk about the rates later, lol!).
|This view attracted me right away! lol!|
So far, this place is the widest playhouse Nate and I have ever been. It’s got 4 slides, 1 trampoline, 2 pools (don’t know what it’s called but it looks like a pool filled with balls! Haha) – 1 smaller and one a lot bigger, a make believe room and many more.
Of course, where would I expect Nate to go first other than to the balls? Lol! The moment he stepped on the entrance door, I could see how amazed he was with what he saw! And that alone, makes parents like me very happy already. So, he swam through these balls laughing and giggling enthusiastically! My brother and I stayed sitting down at first until we saw one adult playing with her sister like a little kid so we thought – “ah, pwede pala maglaro! Haha”. So we both lied down and played with Nate. We were so happy too! Haha. Gosh, we never had this when we were kids! haha! It’s so much fun!
|The kid by age and kids by heart – all having a great time!|
Before our time was up, we went inside the “make believe world”, it’s got 4 little corners – one was a grocery store, the other one was a hospital bed, a baby nursery and a carpenter’s place. It helps kids who love ‘play pretend’. They can be a nurse, a doctor, a carpenter and a grocery cashier in that room. Many children loves to stay in that room too.
|The make believe world (some is feeling like a cashier! haha)|
30 minutes was more than enough for us, we were all exhausted after our time was up and Nate was yawning. We ate supper in one of the fastfoods inside the mall and we went home with smiles on our faces and I was happy about that “unplanned” mall visit.
1. Place is huge; it can accommodate a lot of kids
2. Playhouse looks clean and well maintained, it has a personnel who looks after the kids, who’s acting like a lifeguard, he secures safety of the kids.
3. So many things a child can do in this playhouse, no child will envy someone for playing a thing because there are many others they can play with.
1. Rate was a bit pricey for me (since I’m purita! Haha). The rate is at 120 per 30 mins, 70 php per guardian. This is the first playhouse I’ve been that requires guardians to pay. I think that is fine to do that for older children but for those children who really need a guardian like 4 y/o and below maybe, they shouldn’t be requiring a fee for a guardian.
2. The personnel aren’t extending help. When we were already outside, I realized Nate lost his new hat (it’s very important to me because I had it customized for him and Dane). When I asked if they can’t find it, I didn’t get an immediate assistance because I was told they were busy. Then I was later told to go back the next day, they’ll just let me know if they find it. I was thinking that they don’t really care and someone might get the hat first before letting they could, so I went back and told them I’ll find it myself if they let me back in. Thankfully, they let me in, and before I could get inside again, one of the ladies found the hat. So yeah, she could’ve done it earlier and I would really appreciate it, other than have me leave and just come back for it. I did not feel their sincerity to help their customers; they were more focused on their own tasks that they need to get done.
|Nate & Tito|
|“me time” hahaha!|
Without thinking about the hat that I lost, I would say we had an awesome time and I’ll definitely go back there with Nate next time. It’s fun to be able to play with him. His laughter is like music to my ears, always! I hope we could go back there again soon. Nate surely had fun!