Nate just recently turned 1 year and four months. I know, where did time go?
So since it was a Saturday, and it was my off, and Dane was busy with his practice at the church, and I want Nate and I to go home first, we left him and went to SM San Mateo! Lol.
I’ve been wanting to visit this place since I found this because I can see from the outside that they have lots of balls, I was sure, the first time I saw it, that Nate will love it!
|These are the different rooms inside their stations: They had a grocery store, a clinic (filled with scary dolls, lol!), a bakeshop and a salon.|
|True enough, Nate LOOOOVED the slides with all the balls in it, he never left it!|
|Nate and the kind attendant giving him the ball|
|It feels like we own the place! He’s the only one roaming around! lol!|
|The slides and the small clinic|
1. Depending on the hours that you go, you’ll feel like your child is a VIP if you go there after peak hours. Since we were there at around 9pm, mukhang pinakyaw talaga namin ang buong lugar!!!
2. The place – the place looks clean and well maintained. Compared to other playhouses, this one is a lot smaller. The staff make sure to arrange them right away.
3. The staff – staff were very accommodating! Two of them were bisaya so I felt really confident talking to them in the vernacular.
4. The toys – they have little carts are small toys, most of them applicable for 3+ toddlers. There are some smaller ones so kids like Nate really needs to be guarded to avoid choking.
5. The theme – the playhouse portrays small village with a clinic, salon, grocery store, bakeshop and gas station. I like how they show children what a society is and what they can expect in a typical city.
1. Small – One of the staff told me that during peak hours, there are times na sobrang dami ng mga bata sa loob. We were fortunate that we didn’t go there on a peak hour, or Nate would not have any place when the older kids play. I think the place can only properly accommodate about 20 kids max, together.
2. The computer station – There’s a little corner with 2 monitors in the playhouse, not really against it but when I take my child to a playhouse, I wanted for him to be more “physical” so I think the computer games can just be a distraction to them. It’s just nice to see kids running all over the place! 🙂
Php 90 for 30 mins, make sure to “always” bring socks for you and your kiddo, or pay additional Php20 for a pair of socks. 🙂
Kids @ Play SM San Mateo branch is located at the 3rd fl of SM San Mateo, Rizal
CONTACT INFO & OTHER BRANCHES:
For play queries & party reservations, you may call the following:
Kids@Play SM Marikina Branch – Tel. No. 514.65.61
Kids@PLay SM Novaliches Branch – Tel. No. 514.72.94
Kids@Play Lucky China Town Mall Branch – Tel.No. 514.66.75
Kids@Play SM San Mateo – Tel. No. 245.41.12
image source: Rodeo Star Facebook Page